Individual results cannot be guaranteed. The client needs to be committed to their transformation.
The work we do together is 60% of your transformation, the other 40% is your own commitment to listening to the recordings, following any mindset work or advice given to you and committing to the possibility of additional RTT sessions if recommended for your health and wellbeing.
You must take all the advice, steps and measures recommended to obtain the best result.
Fees are non-refundable post-treatment and are payable in advance to confirm your booking time.
Cancellation for sessions require a 24-hour notice period. We reserve the right to charge for cancellations with less than 24-hours notice.
I cannot treat patients with epilepsy (without a doctor's note) or psychosis diagnosis.
You must declare all medicines being taken on your intake form. DO NOT make any alterations to your prescribed medicine without discussing with your GP beforehand.
You are responsible for your own health and well being and accept all outcomes of the treatment as your own responsibility.